My favorite oils:
1. Olive oil for shine and strength,
2. Coconut oil for moisture and health,
3. Shea butter seals in moisture,
4. Glycerine to add moisture when it gets really dry
For the list above my hair type is actually dry like my skin type many of you may probable be wondering what 4C hair type is, It that really kinky African hair with real tight coils that kind of look like an “O” when it breaks off. See the diagram below for your hair type
So currently my hair is 12 cm long when stretched out and curls back down to 5cm after a wash (shrinkage is real). Currently my go to hair styles are short Afro or High Afro puff. But since am feeling my hair is at a point it can do more I decided to look around for some inspirations and here are my top looks for an all-natural Hair style with my overall vision being Benny’s natural hair length in 6 years( Scroll to the bottom of the page if you are curious who Benny is).
Focusing on 4C hair here are a few natural hair styles for both short and longer natural 4C hair:
A) The AFro
1. Short Afro: I use to wear my hair like this because it is cute and still professional and just beautiful.